Terms & Conditions
1. Information About Us
- 1.1 https://www.lorenzo-international.com.my is a site operated by Ginova Marketing Sdn Bhd. We are registered in Malaysia under the Business Registration Number (280113A) and with our registered office at GINOVA MARKETING SDN BHD, Lot 279, Jln 1A, Kampung Subang Baru, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor .
2. Service Availability
- 2.1 Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Malaysia ("the Serviced Country"). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
3. Your Status
- 3.1 By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that:
- 3.1.1 You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- 3.1.2 You are resident in the Serviced Country.
4. How the Contract is formed between You and Us
- 4.1 After placing an online order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All telephone and on-line orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you either during our telephone conversation or email. The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we deliver the items to you.
- 4.2 Subjected to actual stock availability, item orders may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded of the amount paid.
- 4.3 You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your orders.
5. Price and Payment
- 5.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- 5.2 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- 5.3 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
6. Our Refunds Policy
- 6.1 When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these Terms and Conditions or in any of our Policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product), we will examine the returned Product. Provided we are satisfied with the condition of the Product following our examination, we will either replace the item (if returned owing to a defect) or provide you with a refund. If you have requested a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- 6.2 Products returned by you because of a defect or within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs have been deducted.
- 6.3 A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 days from the date of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall, and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- 6.4 Faulty or defective goods in any way may be returned for repair or replacement within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- 6.5 The cost of return transportation is at your expense.
- 6.6 Any default, delay or defects in any of our delivery (ies) or item (s) shall be considered as a segregated default without giving the customer’s right to cancel the whole order.
- 6.7 Prior approval must be obtained from the Management before an execution of changes / amendments to an order can be performed. The changes, if any must bear an equivalent value to the original order committed or if not higher.
7. Our Liability
- 7.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- 7.2 Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
8. Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
- 8.1 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- 8.2 You will be subjected to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).